Mobile power scheme overview
Overview of mobile power scheme:
Mobile power pack (MPP), also known as charging treasure, travel charger, etc. The utility model relates to a portable charger integrating power supply and charging functions, which can charge digital devices such as mobile phones and tablet computers anytime and anywhere. Generally, lithium battery cell (or dry battery, rare) is used as the power storage unit, which is convenient and fast to use.
1. Control the smart power supply through the app in the smart phone;
2. Dimming (flux) function;
3. Color matching (color temperature) function
4. RGB color change function;
5. Optical control function;
6. Speaker playing (i.e. playing music) function;
7. Timing switch lamp (working mode) function;
8. Group control function;
9. Expand functions;
10. Main control gateway function. In the integrated transformer, the transformer can be sold separately;
11. Have terminal expansion ability.